Please answer the following questions:
It is always important to maintain proper hydration levels during far infrared therapy. Dehydration will increase carbohydrate utilization and cause less fat to be burned for energy. We highly recommend drinking a minimum of 8 oz. of water prior to entering the sauna and a minimum of 8 oz. of water after sauna use.
INFRARED SAUNA AGREEMENT /ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
1. The use of drugs, medication or alcohol prior to or during the full spectrum infrared sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness. Clients using any medications must consult a physician or pharmacist prior to the use of the sauna.
2. Please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your ability to use the full spectrum infrared sauna for health reasons.
3. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the full spectrum infrared sauna unless accompanied by a supervising adult.
4. Discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy, or heat exhausted.
5. Sauna sessions should be limited to no more than 45 minutes and temperatures must stay below 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Plastic water bottles are not permitted in the sauna.
7. Pregnant women should consult their physician prior to the use of the sauna. Excessive body temperatures have a potential for causing fetal damage during the early days of pregnancy.
I acknowledge and voluntarily assume the risk of injury, accident, or death which may arise from the use of an infrared sauna. I, on behalf of myself and any of my heirs, executors, representatives, or assignees, hereby waive and release all claims or liabilities for personal injury or property damages of any kind sustained while on the premises, during the use of the full spectrum infrared sauna and from any advice provided by an employee, independent contractor, or any representative. I agree that this Application and Waiver is in effect for all infrared sauna sessions and will not expire unless specifically requested by either party.